Integrated Management System
(IMS) Lead Auditor
Achieve operational excellence across all management systems with our Integrated Auditing Course, giving you the focus to combine management systems auditing for greater efficiency. Keep your Integrated Management System compliant and effective.
Lead auditing goes beyond compliance and becomes one of the key drivers of business continual improvement, an ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; and an effective audit can results in significant opportunities for business improvement.
This program help you build an integrated audit framework relevant to your business. Work with us to align processes and procedures and bring risk-based audits together to cover multiple regulations without reducing the quality of the process. And avoid duplication of work, cutting costs and saving time.
Optimize your auditing skills and boost your Lead audit capabilities, this program develops the necessary skills to monitor all systems included in the IMS and assess its conformance to the relevant international standards. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Program feature real-world field experience and exercises that involve developing innovations to enhance the knowledge and skills of participants.
Learn from world class consultants and trainers how to initiate, prepare, conduct, report and follow up an IMS Lead audit program into real workplace.
- Understand the principles of Lead IMS auditing based on ISO 19011
- Ensuring the adequacy of the organization Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Ensuring that the documented system is in compliance with the relevant international standards requirements
- Gain the skills necessary to assess an organization’s capability to manage its IMS
- Managing the effectiveness of the documented system and the operation efficiency
- Identifying opportunities for improvement with regard to process, system and business
- Introduction to Integrated Management System Auditing
- Types of Integrated System Audits and Audit Techniques
- Auditing Principles
- Auditor’s Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
- Audit Team Leader Competencies
- Audit Programme Management
- Conducting an Audit
- Audit Initiation and Preparation
- Audit Planning
- Audit Implementation
- Audit Reporting and Completion
- Audit Follow-up
- Risk Based IMS Audit
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to match candidates working into any function across the organization with any educational background, little or no practical experience and they want to be effective certified Lead auditors.
Candidates may be from any type of business but already have a good knowledge of the relevant international standard requirements. If not, we strongly recommend that you first attend the International Standard Requirements and Implementation program (or equivalent), where the requirements are not taught in this course.
This program targeting candidates who are:
- Involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an IMS within their organization
- Responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of an operating unit
- Any candidate wish to understand the audit process
If you need more information,
contact us at: