Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB) Certification
The Yellow Belt program is intended for those in an organization who want to learn the very basic ideas behind Lean Six Sigma. The program is designed to match candidates from any type of business either manufacturing or service and for any type of organizations.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training, written and facilitated by the author of the latest Lean Six Sigma Handbooks, provides an overview of the principles and methods of Lean Six Sigma deployment and includes:
- Twelve months access to online materials including training slides, online study guide, online certification exam and additional Knowledge Center references.
- Personal copy of Six Sigma Demystified and Six Sigma Handbook.
- Upon successful course completion: Electronic certificate indicating Lean Six Sigma Champion Certification.
Candidates should have a general understanding of business functions, good level of English language, general proficiency using internet browsers and want to understand the basic Lean Six Sigma Ideas.
By completing the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification course, students will be able to:
- Recognize the Lean Six Sigma deployment strategy.
- Participate in a successful Lean Six Sigma program.
- Understand the role of Lean Six Sigma Champions, Project Sponsors, Green Belts and Black Belts in the Lean Six Sigma organization.
Approximately 10 hours of instruction, equivalent to (1 CEU)
If you need more information,
contact us at:
1. Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
• Definition of Lean Six Sigma & its relation to Cost and Efficiency.
• Popularity and Application of Lean Six Sigma
• Comparisons between TQM and Lean Six Sigma Programs.
2. How to Deploy Lean Six Sigma
• Leadership responsibilities
• Resource allocation
• Data driven decision making
• Organizational metrics and dashboards
3. Lean Six Sigma Projects
• Project Focus
• Selecting Projects
• Estimating Project Benefits
• Overview of DMAIC methodology
• Project Reporting
4. Final Exam