Integrated Management System (IMS) Requirements and Implementation
Management systems help you to get more from your organization. And integrating these management systems allows you to get even more without investing extra time or money. Integrated Management System provides one framework to manage all of already certified or will be certified systems.
The scope of the Integrated Management System applies for the following management systems; (Quality, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety, and Energy)
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge of the main principles of the integrated management and the key features of a process-based management system where all systems are fully integrated into the business. Learn how risk-based thinking plays a crucial role in today’s business.
Program combines Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements and implementation, this will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the applicable international standards and the best practice methods to implement them within your organization.
Program feature real-world field experience and exercises that involve developing innovations to enhance the knowledge and skills of participants.
Learn from world class consultants and trainers the detailed requirements of the applicable international standards and how to implement each requirement into real workplace.
- Understand the principles and interpret the key requirements of the applicable international standards
- Learn how to implement an Integrated Management System based on the relevant
- In-depth understanding and implementation of the Risk-Based thinking
- Develop a well-managed right the first time approach
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Initiate the IMS effective implementation process (or develop and enhance your existing IMS)
- Enhance the ability for managing customer relationship and suppliers effectively into both manufacturing and service organizations.
- Increase credibility intended for customers and stakeholders
- Demonstrated compliance with customer, regulatory and other stakeholders requirements
- Increase the IMS awareness across your organization leading to achieving the highest operational standards.
- Learn a structured approach to achieving quality and/or environment and/or OH&S and/or energy objectives
- Understand how to use the continuous improvement model for managing IMS requirements
- History and Development of The Relevant International Standards
- What Is an Integrated Management System (IMS)?
- Integrated Management Principles and System Structure
- Process Approach and Risk-Based Thinking
- Integrated Management System Components, Benefits and Definitions
- Relevant International Standards Requirements and Documentation
- Linkage Between the Relevant International Standards
- Document Control
- Leadership and Management Commitment
- Roadmap to Implementation
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to match candidates working into any function across the organization with any educational background, little or no practical experience and they want to be effective change agents into their organizations and leaders in the planning and implementation of the relevant applicable international standards.
Candidates may be from any type of business or fresh graduates or students who are responsible for the implementation and/or maintenance of an Integrated Management System.
Decided according to the type and number of international standards included into the scope of the Integrated Management System.
If you need more information,
contact us at: