ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor
Be ready to assess the organization conformance to environmental management systems (EMS) based on ISO 14001 and develop the necessary expertise to perform an EMS audit by applying widely recognized audit principles. Keep your Environmental Management System compliant and effective.
Lead auditing goes beyond compliance and becomes one of the key drivers of business continual improvement, an ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; and an effective audit can results in significant opportunities for business improvement.
Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 14001:2015, and boost your Lead audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of organizational processes conforming to ISO 14001:2015. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Program feature real-world field experience and exercises that involve developing innovations to enhance the knowledge and skills of participants.
Learn from world class consultants and trainers how to initiate, prepare, conduct, report and follow up Lead audit program into real workplace.
- Understand the principles of Lead QMS auditing based on ISO 19011
- Ensuring the adequacy of the organization Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Ensuring that the documented system is in compliance with ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Gain the skills necessary to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EMS
- Managing the effectiveness of the documented system and the operation efficiency
- Identifying opportunities for improvement with regard to process, system and business
- Introduction to Environmental Management System Auditing
- Types of Environmental System Audits and Audit Techniques
- Auditing Principles
- Auditor’s Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
- Audit Team Leader Competencies
- Audit Programmer Management
- Conducting an Audit
- Audit Initiation and Preparation
- Audit Planning
- Audit Implementation
- Audit Reporting and Completion
- Audit Follow-up
- Risk Based Environmental Audit
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to match candidates working into any function across the organization with any educational background, little or no practical experience and they want to be effective certified Lead auditors.
Candidates may be from any type of business but already have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 requirements, and the key principles of EMS. If not, we strongly recommend that you first attend ISO 14001:2015 Requirements and Implementation program (or equivalent), where the requirements are not taught in this course.
This program targeting candidates who are:
- Involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 QMS
within their organization
- Responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of an operating unit
- Any candidate wish to understand the audit process
If you need more information,
contact us at: