Requirements and Implementation
Environmental Management Systems, helps organizations to improve their environmental, sustainability and operational performance, gain competitive edge and build customer confidence in your commitment to managing environmental impact as a vital aspect of business success.
ISO 14001 is a widely recognized international standard which specifies the requirements for organizations that want to enhance their environmental performance and increase their operational efficiency.
Environmental Management should be a priority for every organization, regardless of its size or industry. Issues including climate change, ozone layer depletion, atmospheric pollution, soil and groundwater contamination, and the disposal of hazardous wastes should be the main concerns of governments, industries and the general public on a global level.
This program combines Environmental Management System (EMS) ISO 14001 requirements and implementation, this will provide you with an in-depth understanding that help you in maintaining and controlling environmental impacts and legal compliance.
Program feature real-world field experience and exercises that involve developing innovations to enhance the knowledge and skills of participants.
Learn from world class consultants and trainers the detailed requirements of the international standard ISO 14001:2015 and how to implement each requirement into real workplace.
- Understand the principles and interpret the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Learn how to implement a management system based on ISO 14001:2015
- Learn a structured approach to achieving environmental objectives
- Minimize environmental impact
- Minimize pollution, healthier and safer environment
- Reduce the organization’s costs and waste production
- Comply with legislation
- Boost your reputation
- More effective risk management
- Cut costs and energy use through streamlined processes and minimize risk of environmental accidents
- Increased EMS awareness across your organization leading to achieving the highest operational standards.
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Initiate the environmental management system effective implementation process (or develop and enhance your existing EMS)
- Understand how to use the continuous improvement model for managing standard requirements
- What is an Environmental Management System (EMS)?
- Importance and Benefits of an EMS
- ISO 14001 Concepts, Principles and Structure
- EMS Components, Terms and Definitions
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements and Documentation
- Document Control
- Leadership and Management Commitment
- Typical Framework for Effective Implementation
- Performance Evaluation and Analysis
- Roadmap to Certification
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to match candidates working into any function across the organization with any educational background, little or no practical experience and they want to be effective change agents into their organizations and leaders in the planning and implementation of ISO 14001:2015.
Candidates may be from any type of business or fresh graduates or students who are responsible for the implementation and/or maintenance of an ISO 14001:2015 management system.
If you need more information,
contact us at: