Requirements and Implementation
Whatever the size, type or nature of your organization, accidents that lead to injury or health related issues will always occur. Therefore, whether you are an employee, manager or business owner, you will always share the same goal- minimize the number of casualties at work. ISO 45001 provides you with a framework to identify, control and prevent work-related injuries and equip you with the necessary competencies to eliminate operational and health risks to all stakeholders.
By obtaining an ISO 45001 certification you will prove that you care about the well-being of employees and that you are continually making efforts to enhance their welfare. You will also gain a competitive advantage by improving your brand’s reputation and increasing your capacity.
Numerous workplace accidents, which can jeopardize the health and safety of employees, frequently take place around the world. That is why our experts will guide you through the necessary steps to implement ISO 45001 within your organization.
This program is designed to enable participants understand the importance of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
The program combines Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) ISO 45001 requirements and implementation, this will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the standard and the best practice methods to implement it within your organization.
The ISO 45001 training program enables you to learn, comprehend, implement and manage the basic concepts and principles of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS). You will be acquainted with the best practices of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001
Program feature real-world field experience and exercises that involve developing innovations to enhance the knowledge and skills of participants.
Learn from world class consultants and trainers the detailed requirements of the international standard ISO 45001:2018 and how to implement each requirement into real workplace.
- Understand the elements and operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and its principal processes
- Understand the main requirements, principles and concepts of Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S MS)
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of an OH&S MS
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Learn a structured approach to achieving OH&S objectives
- Reduce work-related injuries, ill -health and deaths
- Eliminate or minimize OH&S risks
- More effective risk management
- Improve OH&S performance and effectiveness
- Protect and improve brand reputation
- Transform operations from detection to prevention mode
- Improves compliance with current legislations
- History and Development of ISO 45001
- What Is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)?
- OH&S MS Principles and System Structure
- OH&S Management System Components, Benefits and Definitions
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements and Documentation
- Document Control
- Leadership and Management Commitment
- Roadmap to Implementation
- Performance Evaluation and Analysis
- Roadmap to Certification
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to match candidates working into any function across the organization with any educational background, little or no practical experience and they want to be effective change agents into their organizations and leaders in the planning and implementation of ISO 45001:2018.
Candidates may be from any type of business or fresh graduates or students who are responsible for the implementation and/or maintenance of an OH&S Management System based on ISO 45001:2018.
If you need more information,
contact us at: