ISO 50001:2018 Lead Auditor
Explore the role of the auditor in managing an energy management system audit programmer in accordance with ISO 19011. This program equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to assess the conformance of organizations’ energy management systems with ISO 50001:2018 requirements. Keep your energy management system compliant and effective.
Lead auditing goes beyond compliance and becomes one of the key drivers of business continual improvement, an ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; and an effective audit can results in significant opportunities for business improvement.
Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 50001:2018, and boost your Lead audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of organizational processes conforming to ISO 50001:2018. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Program feature real-world field experience and exercises that involve developing innovations to enhance the knowledge and skills of participants.
Learn from world class consultants and trainers how to initiate, prepare, conduct, report and follow up Lead audit program into real workplace.
- Understand the principles of Lead Energy Management System (EnMS) auditing based on ISO 19011
- Ensuring the adequacy of the organization Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Ensuring that the documented system is in compliance with ISO 50001:2018 requirements
- Gain all the practical auditing knowledge and skills needed to review the effectiveness of an Energy Management System
- Managing the effectiveness of the documented system and the operation efficiency
- Identifying opportunities for improvement with regard to process, system and business
- Introduction to Energy Management System Auditing
- Types of Energy System Audits and Audit Techniques
- Auditing Principles
- Auditor’s Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
- Audit Team Leader Competencies
- Audit Programme Management
- Conducting an Audit
- Audit Initiation and Preparation
- Audit Planning
- Audit Implementation
- Audit Reporting and Completion
- Audit Follow-up
- Risk Based Energy Audit
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to match candidates working into any function across the organization with any educational background, little or no practical experience and they want to be effective certified Lead auditors.
Candidates may be from any type of business but already have a good knowledge of ISO 50001:2018 requirements, and the key principles of EnMS. If not, we strongly recommend that you first attend ISO 50001:2018 Requirements and Implementation program (or equivalent), where the requirements are not taught in this course.
This program targeting candidates who are:
- Involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 50001:2018 EnMS
within their organization.
- Responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of an operating unit
- Any candidate wish to understand the audit process
If you need more information,
contact us at: