Requirements and Implementation
Energy management is a strategic decision for every company. And you can make ISO 50001 fit your exact requirements. Work with us to design and build an energy management system that delivers the right results for your business. Manage the risks surrounding your future energy supply.
ISO 50001 is a management system that helps you improve the energy performance in your business, and use the energy more efficiently. Thus, the objective of this standard is to cut energy costs while improving business sustainability.
Large and small organizations across the world that have used ISO 50001 Energy Management standard have managed to improve quality and environmental management, the standard offers organizations the opportunity to become more resilient against energy costs and availability.
The way you use, manage and monitor your energy consumption and carbon emissions is specific to the way you operate. And we know you’re at a different stage with your energy management to your peers and competitors. That’s why we offer customized packages to help you achieve energy efficiency as swiftly as possible.
ISO 50001 suits companies of all sizes and we can help you shape an ISO 50001 Project Plan with the systems you already have in place. And we’ll make sure you put energy efficiency first so you can compete properly in your market place.
This program combines Energy Management System (EnMS) ISO 50001 requirements and implementation, this will provide you with an in-depth understanding that help you in maintaining continuing compliance.
Program feature real-world field experience and exercises that involve developing innovations to enhance the knowledge and skills of participants.
Learn from world class consultants and trainers the detailed requirements of the international standard ISO 50001:2018 and how to implement each requirement into real workplace.
- Understand the principles and interpret the key requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Learn how to implement a management system based on ISO 50001:2018
- Learn a structured approach to achieving energy objectives
- Reduce your energy costs and increase energy efficiency
- Reduce your environmental impact
- Less pollution, healthier and safer environment
- Green environment
- Increase your sustainability
- Comply with legislation
- Boost your reputation
- Reduced carbon footprint and greenhouse-gas emissions
- More effective risk management
- Increased EnMS awareness across your organization leading to achieving the highest operational standards.
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Increase credibility intended for customers and stakeholders
- Develop a well-managed right the first time approach
- Demonstrated compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Initiate the energy management system effective implementation process (or develop and enhance your existing EnMS)
- Understand how to use the continuous improvement model for managing standard requirements
- What is an Energy Management System (EnMS)?
- Importance and Benefits of an EMS
- ISO 50001 Concepts, Principles and Structure
- EnMS Components, Terms and Definitions
- ISO 50001:2018 Requirements and Documentation
- Document Control
- Leadership and Management Commitment
- Typical Framework for Effective Implementation
- Performance Evaluation and Analysis
- Roadmap to Certification
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to match candidates working into any function across the organization with any educational background, little or no practical experience and they want to be effective change agents into their organizations and leaders in the planning and implementation of ISO 50001:2018.
Candidates may be from any type of business or fresh graduates or students who are responsible for the implementation and/or maintenance of an ISO 50001:2018 management system.
If you need more information,
contact us at: