Lean Methodology has proven to be a successful improvement philosophy across all types of business including manufacturing and service organizations.
Lean techniques allows an organization to utilize all its resources effectively, thereby providing a sustainable competitive global market.
These programs employs business improvement strategies to increase the efficiency and utilization of resources across the organization leading to higher profit margin.
Every company/organization has a tremendous opportunity to improve, using lean service techniques that leverage the service quality level at significantly lower costs leading to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability of your service operations.
The goal of Lean Service is to work from the perspective of the customer who receives your services then, applying lean techniques across the organization system to minimize all types of waste leading to increased efficiency.
This program is designed to equip you with the necessary tools to increase employee’s productivity, reduce waste, improve quality, and accelerate your processes.
Program feature real-world field experience and exercises that involve developing innovations to enhance the knowledge and skills of participants.
Learn from world class consultants and trainers how to live Lean and how to reap real gains out of your project.
- To provide participants with a proven methodology to achieve improvements in the overall productivity and profitability of their organizations.
- By employing Lean Service techniques, a company will increase the efficiency and utilization of resources within the organization.
- Achieving cost savings, higher quality, improved service delivery, improved employee’s productivity and increased profit margins.
- Assist your company in identifying all types of waste and work relentlessly on eradicating them from all processes across the organization.
- To prepare participants to become effective change agents, team players and team leaders into their organizations and into Lean projects.
1. Introduction to Lean
- Lean Thinking
- Lean Definitions of Waste
- Lean Principles, Benefits and Metrics
- Lean Deployment and Change Management
- Team Building
- Lean and Six Sigma
- Project Charter
2. Value Stream Mapping
- Gemba Walk
- Cycle Time, Lead Time and Takt Time
- Classification of Activities
- Velocity, Process Cycle Efficiency and SMV
- Mapping The Current Process Value Stream
3. Value Stream Management
3.1 Value Stream Analysis
- Process Mapping
- Process Flow (Spaghetti Diagram)
- Work Cell Design
- 5S and Visual Management
- Heijunka (Load Levelling)
- Jidoka (Building Quality In)
- Poka-Yoke (Mistake-Proofing)
- Lean Office
3.2 Value Stream Improvement
- Design The Future State Value Stream
- Develop Transformation Plan
4. Continuous Improvement
- Lean Performance Measurements
- Problem Solving Tools
5. Project Discussion
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to match candidates working into any function across the organization with any educational background, little or no practical experience and they want to be effective change agents into their organizations and leaders in quality improvement.
Candidates may be from any type of service organization or fresh graduates or students.
If you need more information,
contact us at: