Companies are realizing that they can achieve dramatic results by applying Lean Six Sigma methods to improve their performance. The goal of Lean Six Sigma is near perfection in meeting customer requirements. The term Six Sigma refers to a statistically derived performance target of operating with only 3.4 defects every million “opportunities”.
Lean Six Sigma techniques enable you to deliver higher quality products at significantly lower costs leading to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability of your operations.
This program is designed to equip you with the necessary tools to increase productivity, reduce waste, improve quality, minimize variation and accelerate your process.
Program feature real-world field experience and exercises that involve developing innovations to enhance the knowledge and skills of participants.
Learn from world class consultants and trainers how to live Lean and how to reap real gains out of your project.
- To provide participants with a proven methodology to achieve breakthrough improvements in the overall productivity and profitability of their organizations.
- Help achieving cost savings, higher quality, improved delivery and increased profit margins.
- Using Six Sigma approaches can improve an organization’s products or services to increase market share.
- By employing Lean Six Sigma program, a company will increase the efficiency and utilization of resources within the organization.
- Assist your company in identifying current problems and their scope and develop solutions to those problems.
- Allows you to become a specialist in process improvement and enhances your Career’s standard and credibility.
- To prepare participants to become effective change agents, team players and team leaders into their organizations and into Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Build problem solving, analytical and business acumen skills.
- Implement successful change management in your company/organization.
- Learn process improvement, data analysis, and project management skills.
1. Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Definition of Lean Six Sigma & its relation to Cost and Efficiency.
- Popularity and Application of Lean Six Sigma
- Comparisons between TQM and Lean Six Sigma Programs.
2. How to Deploy Lean Six Sigma
- Leadership responsibilities
- Resource allocation
- Data driven decision making
- Organizational metrics and dashboards
3. Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Project Focus
- Selecting Projects
- Estimating Project Benefits
- Overview of DMAIC methodology
- Project Reporting
4. DEFINE Stage
- Project Charter
- Metrics and Deliverables
- Project Scheduling
- Change Management
5. Measure Stage
- Process Definition
- Establishing Process Baseline
- X-Bar Charts
- Individuals Data
- Process Capability
- Attribute Charts
6. Analyze Stage
- Definition of Waste
- Analyzing Process for Non Value Added
- Methods to Increase Velocity
- Regression Analysis
7. Improve Stage
- Tools to Prioritize Improvement Opportunities
- Defining New Process Flow
- Tools to Define & Mitigate Failure Modes
8. Control Stage
- Methods of Control
- Control Plans
- Measuring Improvement
9. Case Study
10. Projects Discussion
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to match candidates working into any function across the organization with any educational background, little or no practical experience and they want to be effective change agents into their organizations and leaders in quality improvement.
Candidates may be from any type of industry or service organization or fresh graduates or students.
If you need more information,
contact us at: