Problem Solving Techniques & Root Cause Analysis
Problem Solving Techniques and Root Cause Analysis (Data-Driven Decision Making).
Problem solvers are a very important resource in any organization. These are the people who are able to creatively identify and remove barriers that keep the organization from accomplishing its mission. All personnel should understand that part of their job is to solve problems, that is, identify and overcome barriers to improvement. Learn how to practice data driven decision making.
This program provide you with easily accessible knowledge about the art of problem solving, with a specific focus on identifying and eliminating root causes of problems. This is a skill that absolutely everybody should master, irrespective of which sector you work in, what educational background you have, and which position in the organization you hold.
Providing practical instruction and advice on how to undertake real-life root cause analyses is crucial in today’s business.
Program enable participants to master the skills and abilities necessary for solving workplace problems and investigating quality defects and errors, environmental health & safety incidents and violations, work stoppages, equipment’s breakdowns.
Participants will be able to solve system, process and product problems and guide/promote problem solving and effective incident investigation activities at their organizations in addition to improving any business process by learning practical methods for the solution of critical problems and incidents that could happen at the real workplace within any type of industry or service.
The ultimate goal of this program is the continual improvement of business processes through the reveal of the real root causes of business problems and prevent or minimize the recurrence of defects, errors, accidents, violations and any detected business problem.
Program feature real-world field experience and exercises that involve developing innovations to enhance the knowledge and skills of participants.
Learn from world class consultants and trainers how to analyze any workplace problem and prevent or minimize its recurrence which qualify you to be an effective agent in the improvement of the organization performance.
- Identify problems, seek best solutions and prevent problems recurrence.
- Reduce defects/errors, rework, scrap and possible injury to personnel.
- Reduce cost of poor quality and costs resulting from inefficient processes.
- Increase competitiveness and profit.
- Improve the individual’s problem solving mindset.
- Increase customer (internal and external) satisfaction and loyalty.
- Analyzes and synthesizes highly sensitive and complex data to generate potential solutions.
- Anticipates challenges and problems and responds in a timely manner.
- Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement and Teamwork
- Challenge the Status Quo and Managing for Change
- Problem Solving Approach and Benefits
- What Is Root Cause Analysis?
- Root Cause Analysis Situations
- System-based and Five Cs
- Becoming a Competent Problem Solver
- Continuous Improvement and Management by Fact
- Seven-Step Japanese Problem Solving Model
- Eight Discipline Problem Solving Methodology
- Identify Critical Process Metrics
- Problem Solving Tools
- Five Whys
- Fault Tree Diagram
- Matrix Diagram
- Cause and Effect Diagram
- Check Sheet
- Pareto Diagram
- Scatter Diagram
- Correlation and Regression
- Case Study and Project Discussion
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to match candidates working into any function across the organization with any educational background, little or no practical experience and they want to be effective change agents into their organizations and leaders in performance improvement through root cause analysis and problem solving.
Candidates may be from any type of business or fresh graduates or students who needs to learn, practice and master a structured approach to solve any problem.
If you need more information,
contact us at: