Into Real Business Life
Today’s ever changing business environment requires new approaches to project management, which become an important tool for dealing with time-to-market, resources limitations, downsizing and global competition. Learn how to manage projects into real business life effectively and efficiently.
This course is designed to enable participants to master the science of project management and acquire the necessary skills to apply this knowledge into real business life. Know what the meaning of project management is in real life and how we can apply project management tools and techniques into our daily business activities in addition to achieving all activities within project life cycle to validate and verify all project or product deliverables that fulfill customer’s requirements and expectations.
Program provides you with proven techniques, tools and processes to deliver projects within specifications, on time and within budget. This course refers to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) as well as drawing upon the extensive experience of the instructors.
Program feature real-world field experience and exercises that involve developing innovations to enhance the knowledge and skills of participants. Learn from world class consultants and trainers how to manage projects into real business life effectively and efficiently.
- Set and manage stakeholders requirements and expectations
- Learn project scheduling and agility techniques
- Effectively manage risks and issues
- Be able to track and control project’s resources and budget
- Be able to identify project baseline and constraints
- Maximize project team collaboration
- Project Identification
- What Is Project Management?
- Project Life Cycle and Product Life Cycle
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Project Management Phases
- Project Management Planning and Executing
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Case Study
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who want to embark on the world of project management, whether to assess the benefits of the project-driven organization or to develop new skills. This course is considered a stepping stone towards more advanced course (Project Management Professional-PMP (Link), included into the International Certification)
Candidates may be from any type of business or fresh graduates or students who needs a deep understanding for project management tools and techniques into real business life.
If you need more information,
contact us at: