Statistical Quality Control
To prosper in today’s economic climate, we must constantly seek more efficient ways to produce products and services which must continue to improve in value. Statistical quality control provides the statistical techniques necessary to assure and improve the quality of products and services.
Quality is one of the most important factors for business success and growth. Businesses achieving higher quality in their products and services enjoy significant advantage over their competition; hence, it is important that the personnel responsible for the design, development, manufacture and control of products understand properly the concepts and techniques used to control and improve the quality of products and services.
This program is designed to enable participants mastering statistical quality control techniques to produce high quality products and services through effective and efficient processes that leads to increasing the end added value to customers.
The ultimate goal of this program is to educate individuals and organizations how to effectively integrate statistical quality control objectives into the relevant business functions for the purpose of continual improvement.
Program feature real-world field experience and exercises that involve developing innovations to enhance the knowledge and skills of participants.
Learn from world class consultants and trainers how to control and improve organization’s processes, products and services.
- Help individuals and organizations assess the quality control processes
- Understand the statistical quality control process with regard to real
- business life
- Learn how to measure and improve the process performance as related to customer’s requirements.
- Evaluate the process capability to meet the specified requirements.
- Improve products and services with more efficient processes.
- Learn control charts techniques for the purpose of continual monitoring and improvement.
- Gain hands-on experience in analyzing process performance.
Improve the quality control mindset.
- Quality Control Methodology and Mindset
- Prevention Versus Detection
- Fundamentals of Statistics
- Sampling and Data Collection
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Histogram and Optimum Process Level
- Taguchi Loss Function
- Process Capability Analysis
- What Is a Process Control System?
- Process Variation Analysis
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) Charts
- SPC Implementation
- SPC and Continual Improvement
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to match candidates working into any function across the organization with any educational background, little or no practical experience and they want to be effective change agents into their organizations and leaders in statistical quality control initiatives.
Candidates may be from any type of business or fresh graduates or students who needs a deep understanding for statistical quality control techniques.
If you need more information,
contact us at: